Eld vill tjäna pengar på ditt hår

Skägg.
10 Chambers
Eld vill tjäna pengar på ditt hår

Alltså, @Eld, vad håller du på med. Du visste ju att länken till en frisyr i Vampyr för tre år sedan skulle locka till sig länkjägare som vill åt vår internetkredd. Nu tvingar du oss att länka till en guide där folk kan beräkna vad deras hår är värt. Det finns inget annat vi kan göra.

Korresponden nedan är bara ett av tiotals länkjägarmail vi får varje vecka och det är nästan uteslutande ett par år gamla foruminlägg de går igång på. Och de ger sig inte efter att ha mailat 2-3 gånger. ”Sir, have you had the time to think about my offer?”, ”Sorry to disturb you, is there anyone else I should talk to?”.

Citat:

Hey there,

I’m Adam from FÖRETAG, the parent company of SKÖNHETSSAJT, and I came across a page on your site (https://www.fz.se/forum/trad/430611-vampyr-slapps-pa-tisdag-s...) that links to this page with some great information on haircuts (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercut_(hairstyle)). We have an asset that would fit well on that page and add lots of value for your readers.

Since they are already looking for information on getting a haircut, some of your readers may want to know that they have the option to sell their hair online. If they are going to get their hair cut anyway, they can sell the locks that are lopped off. High-quality hair can be valued at over $500 and with so many people getting their first post-pandemic haircuts, this information is extremely timely.

That's why I wanted to reach out to let you know that SKÖNHETSSAJT has what we believe to be the most accurate, usable, and attractive hair price calculator online, and would like to ask if you’d consider providing your readers with access to its benefits by linking to it. It offers the most options, the clearest and most detailed instructions, and the most accurate calculations of any hair price calculator available.

Not only are your readers likely to enjoy our calculator, but the page our calculator is hosted on also contains tons of additional information relating to how they can effectively sell their hair. It also discusses where they can sell their hair if they choose to do so.

The URL for linking to our hair price calculator is LÄNK. Would you please include a link to this resource on your site? If there’s anything I can do to help, let me know.

Thanks,

signatur
Medlem

Så jag kan alltså tjäna pengar på håret jag rakar av mig varannan veckan?
Jag är game.

Medlem

Stört men asroligt😂

eld
Medlem

Självklart ska jag ha en cut i eventuellt affärsdeal!

Backloggens befriare
Skrivet av eld:

Självklart ska jag ha en cut i eventuellt affärsdeal!

Snacka om att du har gjort dig ett klipp!

signatur

Ad hoc addendum

Medlem

Sicket klipp!

Om Eld tar bort länken till hårstilen, kommer länkjägarna snagga sig då?

signatur

”A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point. [fortsättning]

Skägg.
10 Chambers
Skrivet av Hanzo:

Sicket klipp!

Om Eld tar bort länken till hårstilen, kommer länkjägarna snagga sig då?

De kanske klipper sig och skaffar ett riktigt jobb.

signatur
fp
Medlem

Med tanke på grafikkorts ( och spel ) priserna kanske det är av stort intresse för FZ läsare att sälja sitt hår... och lite andra kroppsdelar.

Avstängd

Det är intressant.

eld
Medlem
Skrivet av Ludvig Håkansson:

Det är intressant.

tack Ludvig from FÖRETAG

Skriv svar