Jens' favourite games - part 2, adventure

Medlem

As you might have figured out from part 1, this list covers the games that made the most impact on me, and therefore it's almost only older games here. I'm one of those people that believe that the games today are better and smarter in almost every apsect, but that doesn't mean that they will move you in the same way they did when you were new to games. One of the genres that have had a hard time the last couple of years is adventure games, so I've been a bit generous and included some modern games that pehaps should have been categorized as action games.

Jens' favourite adventure games of all time
Out of this world/Another World (Amiga)
Day of the Tentacle (PC)
ICO (PS2)
Dune (Amiga)
The Secret of Monkey Island (Amiga)

Runner-ups
Grim Fandango (PC)
Infocom text-adventures (Amiga)
It Came from the Desert (Amiga)
Knight Orc (C64)
Loom (Amiga)
Maniac Mansion (Amiga)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
Riven (PC)

#blogg

Medlem

Många gamla klassiker där, ibland får man sina nostalgitrippar när man sitter och tänker tillbaka på de spel man spelat genom åren.

Medlem

Jo precis. Det var därför det var lite roligt att göra en sådan lista. Alla borde ha en!

Medlem

Väldigt kul att du verkar vara en inbiten Amiganörd. Vilken storhetstid den hade, och förvånande att det gick åt skogen plötsligt..

Medlem

Jo, förvånande nog så hade jag aldrig en spel-konsoll förrän i vuxen ålder. Och Amigan var absolut som den gyllene åldern för spel för mig. Jag är rackarns glad över att det finns fungerande Amiga emulatorer nu för tiden, så man kan få sina nostalgitrippar då och då.

Skriv svar