Releasehästryttare
Releasehästryttare
Medlem

signatur

”A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point. [fortsättning]

Avstängd

signatur

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”
George Bernard Shaw

Releasehästryttare
Medlem
Medlem

signatur

The more I practice, the luckier I get.

Releasehästryttare
Releasehästryttare

Dagens väderleksrapport:

Starka vindar i hela landet!

Avstängd

signatur

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”
George Bernard Shaw

Avstängd

signatur

George Bernard Shaw

Releasehästryttare
Releasehästryttare

https://i.imgur.com/CyHuJ0e.mp4

Medlem
Medlem

signatur

”A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point. [fortsättning]

Releasehästryttare

https://i.imgur.com/G8shs7b.mp4

Medlem

ABK är i farten igen.

signatur

Jag tröttnade på min gamla signatur, men kom inte på något vitsigt att skriva som inte kändes fånigt, så det blev den här harangen i stället.

Medlem

hmm

Medlem
Medlem
Releasehästryttare
Releasehästryttare

Detta va ett av hans bästa avsnitt!

Releasehästryttare

KOMEDI GULD!

Detta är varför Bluey är en 10/10 serie!

Releasehästryttare
Medlem
Releasehästryttare
Medlem

Ännu ett avsnitt från Malax.

Medlem
Skriv svar