Some times I wish I didn't have a nose

Medlem
Some times I wish I didn't have a nose

Woke up the other day, quite early for being me.
The sun was finally shining after a long cold dark winter.
I made breakfast and enjoyed it while playing some Mass Effect 2.
I checked the weather report and it was going to be sunny during morning and lunch time.
I took a warm shower and got dressed in my favorite clothes, a walk in the park a fine day like this would be nice.
I came out to the tenement yard and nodded to my self, cold but very nice in the sun, it was going to be a nice day.
I exit the yard and walked down my street and just smiled to my self, maybe Dr Pepper would make this even better, yeap. So I got my self a cold nice Dr Pepper.
Rounded the corner of my street towards the park area with the sun i my face, smile on my lips and sipping my lovely Dr Pepper.
Then it hit me, like hay-maker punch in the nose. Like most people I cringed up in a stiff stumble almost dropping my can of Dr Pepper, feeling like I was going to throw up right on the spot.
There, just 50 meters in front of me it stands, mocking me with its sucking and slurping noise. If it could it would have the fattest smile, just for me. It was the shitsuckingtruck, in its green color just joyfully sucking up all the human waste right in front of one of my favorite restaurants.
Oh great the wind is like it always is in Malmo, it comes from all possible directions at the same time. That means that my plans for walking to the park and sitting there in the sun enjoying my favorite soda was looking brownish.
The rest of the day i spent home, with closed windows and the Dr Pepper i had in the refrigerator was untouched.

Why is it when you enjoy life the most, no matter what that makes you feel so damn good. Some thing just comes and turns that mood in to shit.
Maybe Michael Jackson was on to something, chopping his nose away. Hmmm.

Stinking

+

=

#blogg

signatur

"The reality is not limited to the perception that we have traditional used." //Paul Stamets

What you don't learn with wisdom, you learn with pain.

Skriv svar