Conan age of Mortal Online

Medlem
Conan age of Mortal Online

Mortal Online

Detta borde jag ha skrivit om för ett par veckor sedan.. Samt ni antagligen redan läst och kollat detta.
Men trots de oddsen så länkar jag den ovanstående videon samt en intervju med Mats Persson, creative director (översätts?), och Henrik Nystrom, CEO på Star Vault.

Registrera er på forumet och anmäl er till betan. pLXXloL!

"No levels. No classes. Full loot. A persistent world. Mounted combat. First-person-based gameplay, with focus on player skill as opposed to character skill."...

..."We have chosen not to have any auto-auction-houses, auto-party-joining, auto-whatever. This may sound strange and old, but if you think about it - if we were to include "the usual" auction-house interface, we would also remove the meaning for players to arrange auctions manually, like you do in real life. If we included an automated search for other player parties, there would be no need for taverns. And so on. And at those places there's always a lot of social interaction going on. Theft, fighting, arguments, friendship etc."...

..."we most definitely won't show you any fancy lottery-table when your party kills a big creature. Instead your group may end up in a fight for the loot, agreements may be betrayed, or who knows, maybe another party ambushes you while you recover from the fight."

Age of Conan

Läste en ny-postad re-review, intervju samt en video intervju med Craig Morrison och av AoC vilket ger bra positiv information angående spelets nuvarande status och vad som hänt.

"As I push my way through a handful of the quests in my log, I put the game engine through its paces. A lot has changed. For a start, Age of Conan is now running smoothly and consistently at 60 frames per second. Aside from the occasional glitch with texture loading, the game's graphics are now pretty much perfect, barely stressing my mid-range PC even at high settings. Best of all, across the entire three weeks spent playing the game for this feature, I didn't experience a single crash. The technical issues which dogged Age of Conan after launch have, it seems, completely disappeared." ...

..."In the process I've picked up five levels and, more importantly, I've had a huge amount of fun."..

..."I gain 15 levels without ever once having to go off and mindlessly kill monsters for the next ding, or stare at an empty quest log."

Hela artikeln på eurogamer

TV2.no intervju

MMORPG.COM Video Intervju

#blogg

signatur

"Here I thought we were getting along so well! I was even going to name one of my children after you - the grumpy one!" - Alistair

Skriv svar