No Man's Sky Next nu även släppt på GOG – utan multiplayer

"Vi uppskattar ert enorma stöd och tålamod."

#gog, #hello-games, #no-mans-sky

Medlem

Känns ju lite som ett DRM.

Medlem
Skrivet av Loxus:

Känns ju lite som ett DRM.

Multiplayer delen för nyare spel på GOG har man varit tvungen att ansluta sig till GoG för att ens kunna spela online.
But yes, lite ironi när dom säger att sina spel ska vara drm fria.

signatur

"Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!"
"Epic is shit, change my mind"

Medlem
Skrivet av Godofcheese:

Multiplayer delen för nyare spel på GOG har man varit tvungen att ansluta sig till GoG för att ens kunna spela online.
But yes, lite ironi när dom säger att sina spel ska vara drm fria.

Ja, precis 😁

Medlem

Hur är det på steam då? Kan man köra multiplayer där? Eller gäller det bara GoG?

signatur

GPU: RTX 3080
CPU: i7 13700k, 3.4GHz (OC 4,9GHz)
RAM: 64GB, DDR5
MB: Z790-F

ELF
Medlem

@T.Mani: På Steam är det släppt, men vi med GOG versionen får vänta om vi vill spela multiplayer.

signatur

www.fckdrm.com - DRM år 2024? Ha pyttsan.

Medlem

Jag fick svar från GOG i morse, de godkänner refund till GOG Wallet Funds om man vill.

"
Virgile (GOG.com)

Jul 26, 07:45 CEST

Salutations !

After looking at the community’s response following our multiplayer announcement, we have issued a statement regarding how we want to proceed with refund requests, especially those made by customers that purchased No Man’s Sky long ago.

We know that many of our customers have expressed disappointment about the lack of the new multiplayer feature in the latest update to No Man’s Sky on GOG.COM. While we have limited control over games and content updates, we want you to have the best and risk-free experience possible when you buy a game on GOG.COM.

Although Hello Games chose not to offer refunds over missing game content to our users and instead promised to bring the missing multiplayer content later this year, we understand that some of our customers might not be willing to wait. For this reason, entirely at GOG's own cost, we’re offering an extended refund policy for all owners of No Man’s Sky. Even though your purchase is no longer covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you we want to offer you a refund in GOG Wallet funds.

These Wallet funds do not expire, and can be used towards any future purchase on our store. Please let me know if you wish to proceed with the GOG Wallet refund.

Best regards,
Virgile
GOG.COM Support"

Skriv svar