Call of Duty: World at War Scans och Detaljer!

Medlem
Call of Duty: World at War Scans och Detaljer!
Skrivet av FZ:

Ryktet om att Call of Duty återvänder till andra världskriget stämmer. Juninumret av The Official Xbox Magazine levererar en rad detaljer om nästa CoD-spel. Namnet blir Call of Duty: World at War och utvecklingen sköts av Treyarch (som gjorde CoD 3. Spelmotorn från CoD 4 används och aktuella plattformar är dator, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 - och Wii.

Striderna kommer i huvudsak vara förlagda till stillahavsregionen men vi kommer även få följa ryssarnas väg mot Berlin i krigets slutskede. Nytt för serien är ett co-op-läge som låter upp till fyra spelare fajtas tillsammans. Tidningen nämner att datorspelarna har anpassats till japanernas specifika stridssätt: de gömmer sig i vegetationen och levererar en och annan självmordsattack. Tänkt premiärdatum är i nuläget okänt.

Bilderna finnes HÄR samt detaljer. Har listat detaljerna nedan.

Skrivet av Details:

Substantial details regarding Activision?s forthcoming Call of Duty: World at War have surfaced on the Internet today accompanied by the first scans of the game in action.

Below are some of the known details on the game, as reported by popular gaming forum, NeoGAF.

Gameplay:

-A flamethrower will be available in the game, and is apparently based off of the design and handling of the armament in Return to Castle Wolfenstein. This lethal weapon can burn the skin off of your enemies.

-The player is able to shoot through cover: ?With enough bullets, the player causes enough damage to one of the walls to create a hole big enough to walk through.?

-The game allows you to swim for the first time in the series, although movement will be severely limited, with your character only capable of walking at half speed.

Co-op:

-The game will feature a four-player online co-op mode, in addition to a two-player split screen co-op mode.

-COD 5 incorporates a ?metagame? scoring system, whereby your earn points to unlock special co-op perks.

-One demo showcased one player attracting the attention of an enemy tank, while another proceeds to climb on top and throws a grenade into its hatch, killing its occupants.

Other:

-16 players online up to any one time.

-Game utilizes COD4 engine: "Environments are very much destructible; it's possible to burn objects or blow them to pieces. Bodies and objects float in water. Impressive lighting."

-Lead development platform is Microsoft's Xbox 360.

-Two year development schedule

Stay tuned for more details as they become available.

#blogg

Skriv svar